200g almonds (1 cup)
400g dates (2 cups)
4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Begin by placing the almonds in the food processor and pulsing until they are nicely crushed.
2. Blend the dates and coconut oil and pulse until it’s fully mixed. You might need to scrape down the sides of the blender a couple of times as you go.
3. Then mix both almond and blended dates with the cacao powder. Roll chunks of the mixture into balls in your hands, then place them on the tray and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up before eating. Store covered in the fridge.
5. Try rolling in shredded coconut or finely chopped nuts at the final stage before refrigerating.
4. I formed around 20 balls from the ingredients I used.
I hope you will enjoy! 🙂