For 4 portions
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon turmeric
2 to 3 teaspoons mild curry
Salt and pepper
- Rinse your cauliflower. Slice it in half down the middle, then slice each half again along the stem. Chop them roughly into 2-3 cm pieces.
- Place 1/3 of the cauliflower (depending on how big it is) into a food processor with the blade attachment. Pulse in one-second intervals until the cauliflower pieces are about the size of grains of rice, more or less. Repeat with remaining cauliflower.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Mix cauliflower rice with the spices and cook them for 15 mins in the oven, then mix cauliflower and cook for another 10-15 mins.
- Use cauliflower rice in recipes that call for rice.