For about 4 servings
For banana cacao smoothie
1/3 cup almond milk
3 tbs cacao powder
1. You should start with preparing chia pudding. Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
2. Let it rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it’s achieved a pudding-like consistency).
3. When chia pudding is ready, fill half of the glass and let it stay in the fridge until you prepare smoothie.
4. Start preparing smoothie. In a blender, combine banana, almond milk and cacao powder. Add vanilla or some agave syrup if desired. Blend until smooth.
5. Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as nuts, fruit or coconut whipped cream.
Enjoy! It tastes amazing! 🙂