- 1 cup canned chickpeas
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 2 spoons maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes
- 3 tsp of chia seeds soaked + 3 tsp of water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Some oatmeal flour (blended oatmeal)
- Blend coconut flakes in food processor.
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and chickpeas.
- Blend until all ingredients mixed well and mixture becomes dough. Then add chia seeds and mix it.
- My dough was quite watery at this point, so I had to add some oatmeal flour.
- Scoop 2 tbsp sized rounds onto a baking sheet and flatten them out.
- Bake at 180˚C degrees for 16-18 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes before eating.