Skip to content
- 1 cup flour of your choice
- 1/2 cup canned chickpea water (works as an egg substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil (optional)
- Prepare chickpea egg. In a bowl, whip chickpea water until it turns to egg white consistency.
- Add matcha powder and whisk together till well combined. Add soy milk.
- Then add the dry ingredients, mixing till just combined.
- Adjust to desired consistency (more soy milk for thinner pancakes).
- Heat a frying pan and add some coconut oil.
- Cook for about 2 more minutes, till the bottom, is golden brown.
- Serve with your toppings of choice!Enjoy!