500 g fresh strawberries
150 g chopped white chocolate
1 tbsp of matcha powder (mixed with 2 tbsp water)
- Wash and dry the strawberries: The strawberries need to be completely dry before dipping.
- Melt the chocolate: You can melt chocolate in the microwave on the lowest temperature. Set few spoons of white chocolate aside and mix the rest of melted chocolate with matcha powder.
- Dip the strawberries: Dip the strawberry into the chocolate, turn or swirl it as needed to completely coat it in chocolate.
- Lay dipped strawberries on the baking sheet.
- Let the chocolate set: Let the strawberries sit until the chocolate coating is set and dry to the touch. I set coated strawberries in the fridge to speed up the process.
- Drizzle strawberries with white chocolate.
- Let the white chocolate set, then serve. Dipped strawberries can be kept for a few hours at room temperature. They can also be refrigerated for a few days.Bon appetit!